Click on image to enlarge
Decks for the Sydney Lifestyle
ATS design and build decks so you can enjoy the great Sydney lifestyle, while adding value to your home. Decks can be stand alone or covered, and built of materials to suit your home and budget.
Materials used include:
- Merbau – a highly durable, termite resistant hardwood
- Treated pine – plantation grown in Australia, this is a great material for those on a budget. Resistant to rot and termites.
- Blackbutt – Australian plantation timber, is a hard, durable naturally oily timber
- Spotted Gum – Australian plantation timber, a range of colours from light to a darker, reddish brown
- ModWood – a composite material made from timber and plastic, cost effective, very low maintenance and comes in a range of colours.
Extend your living area
Decks may used as part of garden or backyard landscaping or extend the living area of your home.
A wide range of handrail options including:
- coated steel
Add value to your home
ATS will provide all design, project management and building services as you require. This will make your experience as easy as possible, while ensuring all procedures such as council plan submissions have been followed while adding maximum value to your home.
Making superior quality decks throughout Sydney, North Shore, Sutherland, Western Sydney, Southern Sydney and South Western Sydney is an ATS specialty.